1. Doing yoga with a friend is always better. Is it just me or does yoga seem like more fun when done with a friend? Your inside joke about how the heat intensifies the smell always gets you a few good laughs during class, which seems to intensify the quick passage of time.
2. Doing yoga on Saturday morning is 100% better than being hung over. Let’s face it, we’ve all given away a Saturday to a Friday night, and it is not joyful. Start your weekend off on the right foot with a detoxifying, rejuvenating, and reenergizing Bikram Yoga class.
3. Strengthen your friendship. Class will be hot, sweaty, and challenging, but you’ll get through it together. Your shared experience in the notorious hot room will no doubt strengthen your camaraderie.
4. It’s free! We all have that freeloader friend that we don’t always like to invite out, because, well, they freeload! Don’t worry, this is your chance to bring that moocher out on the town because all classes on Community Day are free of charge.
5. Share your secret for health. Yoga can be the catalyst for creating a life of physical health and mental well-being. If we all felt even a tiny bit better health-wise, the world would be a better place. You want to make the world a better place, don’t you?!